Scientific Research Initiative is a development organization that publishes scholarly open-access online journals. All journals uphold a peer-reviewed, rapid, and rigorous manuscript handling and editorial process. SRI journals are the perfect outlets for your works to be published under an Open Access license. It is fast and straightforward, and it commands a wide readership.
• Professionally handled genuine journals with ISSN from the US Library of Congress
• Relatively Quick and constructive review
• Quick Online Publication after review
• Open access leading to high visibility
• Professional get-up of each article
• Indexing Platforms: Google Scholar, CrossRef, PKP Net [Canada], CORE [UK], WorldCat[USA], BASE[Denmark], and ResearchBib
The authors are requested to follow the author's guidelines and use the cover letter & title page, and anonymous article templates available under the "Resource" menu for their submissions.
In case of any issue in submitting online, please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org